Film, Television, & Stage Representation
Over the years, Writers House has teamed up with many agencies in the entertainment industry to sell or license film, television, and stage rights for our clients. At times, we also conduct such business independently. Regardless of the arrangement, we are always involved in the negotiation process to ensure the best terms for our clients and to protect the long-term rights to their books. Listed here are some of our co-agents.
Note: We only handle film/TV rights for books already represented by Writers House literary agents. We do not accept film/TV submissions.
- Agency for the Performing Arts (APA)
- Brillstein Entertainment Partners
- Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
- The Dravis Agency
- The Gersh Agency
- The Gotham Group
- Hotchkiss & Associates
- ICM Partners
- International Property Group (IPG)
- Paradigm Agency
- Thompson Street Entertainment
- United Talent Agency (UTA)